View Profile snoop6868

6 Movie Reviews

I appreciate you addressing the flappy bird problem that arose, Mr.Stickman.

Very nice....9/10

Pretty awesome, and now that you have the moves and sound down, you can concentrate on makin the characters more detailed. Great job on the animation and ill be lookin forward to your newest flash, Snoop6868

awesome....4/5

I like stick figure fights, but I hate crappy stick figure fights. But dont get me wrong, urs was totally awesome. I like how u make the characters disapear and reapear in thin air. Just to find them ripping someones limbs off. Keep workin my man, u rule

tankbuster781 responds:

NO YOU RULE ;D
lol

10 Game Reviews

The co-producer of dark souls must have made this game because it fucks with your mind the whole time and it just "Fucks you harder than life itself"(AVGN)!!!!!!!!!!
A+ guys!!! A game that is this hard and yet so simple is a beautiful tragedy. Son of a bitch that was hard...

......

put more effort into it, there wasnt enough of it. work harder and accomplish something even greater

hmmm...

it seemed a tad bit boring

4 Audio Reviews

sweet....10

Nice beat my man. keep up the good work

entezflare responds:

thanks :D

Axel.....10

Kinda jumpy which is what I love about it, and has a halloween flare to it. Nice work dude.

harmony.....10

I never thought prfection could go this far. Nice job my man keep up the good work.

"When you do things right, people will be sure you haven't done anything at all."

26, Male